View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:33 AM   #11
FujiRacing
Rotary Fan in Training

FujiRacing is on a distinguished road

With our 184 WHP on NT01's from what we gathered from a fellow competitor that ran 2:00 minutes on street tires that we had beaten we would have been close to the 1:55 at BW CW13. With Street tires 1:58 IMHO. With over 200 WHP ITB/Piston n/a you get the idea. S2000 with 140 UTQG tires did a 1:56. The Rotary is a world class motor and no matter what you do to the Miata BP motor it is only a 4 cyl.

Our Goal is to beat the n/a Modified RTA & SLB Record in Mod. @ BW CW 13. It may take a few years but we will try like heck and it will be with a 13B Miata or even a FC

IMO a FC or FD has potential to do 1:49 on NT01's?
Rotary in a Miata I have no idea but I do not think that it would even touch a FC-FD times.

The Head-cams-AEM is for sale along wit the ITB's. I want to find a good home for someone possibly a SCCA Natl. DP competitor. I will start getting the word out on the Scca forums.
2010 13B Rotary Miata Semi-PP
2009 REDLINE TIME ATTACK Modified Class Winner Nashville & Englishtown NJ.(Miata Piston Motor n/a)
2008 REDLINE TIME ATTACK Overall Winner VIR Street Class (Miata Piston Motor n/a)
1990 FC3S Street Car
FujiRacing is offline   Reply With Quote