View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #14
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough

Well... I found out the maximum post length... so continuing post number 1 here now.

Universal Radiators Continued...
Of consequence there are occasions when electrolosis does occur on an aluminum radiator. To counter this problem one should make sure that the radiator is properly installed with rubber bushings. Also, find the route cause of the problem (your electrical system) and rectify it. That being said a properly setup radiator should have no electrolosis occuring within it, let alone any electrical current or voltage gounding it out--this means it is isolated from the chasis using non-conductive material such as rubber bushings (but then again, maybe I'm just being anal ).

Griffen Universal Radiators
One of the only radiators that Griffen offers within the stock dimensions is the Griffin 2-28185-X. It is a Scirocco style which means it has both the inlet (1.5 in) and outlet (1.75 in) on the same side (passenger or driver if you flip it up side down). It is 22 in x 13 in x 3 in overall. It is a dual-row two pass radiator and has a price tag of about 275 at summitracing.

If you have any questions or comments post up. It'll help make this thread better.

Last edited by vex; 07-16-2008 at 03:54 PM..