View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix7 View Post
So is this S4? S5? i ASK BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE DOES THE oiL SYSTEM REMOVAL WHEN THEY CLEAN UP THE EMISSIONS. Caps locks owned me.
It's an S4. So far my plans include keeping the OMP mechancial but running a full stroke TPS (either a rotary style, or an s5 modified). I'm still toying around with what I'd like to do with the oil besides modifications of the oiling system and pan to support a turbo, as for the OMP... I've toyed with running two stroke oil in an external resivior but I'm just not keen to another fluid that would need to be filled up.

But here's the most recent modification to cleaning up the engine bay:

Bought a new battery and threw it in the passenger bin. My main focus is cleaning up the engine bay and running a wire tuck a little later.

Unfortunatly as you see the engine bay is in pretty rough shape. My plan of action is to pull the engine and tranny, modify what I need to on the engine for the turbo, strip the engine bay. Strip the paint, POR-15 it. Remove the fenders and begin mounting the wires and grommets in the upper fender. This will clean up alot of the engine. I'm not sure I'll tuck the coils since I'm probably going to go indepent ignition eventually.

Last edited by vex; 08-03-2008 at 05:29 PM..
vex is offline   Reply With Quote