Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Show your rotary car build up.

Show your rotary car build up. Show off your Rotary Car build!

\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n The Official FC Radiator Thread My Project Thread: Cerberus CCVT
\r\nVirginia Rotary Group\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n Last edited by vex; 08-03-2008 at 05:24 PM..\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n vex is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[33188] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 07-11-2008, 07:35 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #2\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n vex\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n WE3RX7 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[43595] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 09-08-2008, 06:32 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #17\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n TehMonkay\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n vex is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[71528] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n 02-12-2009, 01:44 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n  \r\n #32\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n WE3RX7\r\n
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough
Default Cerberus Project (56K DNE)

Started over a year ago when I wrecked my first 7. The preliminaries were to swap the 6-port into the roller chasis I picked up and do the interrior. Since this has been covered already over Here. So I won't bore you with the repitious behavior. Instead I'll declare what's to come and give you a little idea of what I'm working towards.

I left off on the restoration with the installation of the Tein Flex coilovers and had just picked up my Racing Beat Front and Rear Sway bars. The installation of the energy suspension bushings, new ball joints, and tie-rods has been postponed as I ran out of money and my credit card was getting rather heavy. Since school's been out I've been interning and saving money while paying off that debt. I'm now currently pricing everything for the next step of this project and I've included the file to give you a nice little sneak peak.

Since that time however I have done a few different things to the car. Not a whole lot, but enough to warrant mention. I have a partially installed front RB sway bar (One bolt will not hold tension, but is not moving anywhere... Will have a shop fix the hole). Rear sway bar is not installed yet because of a sheard bolt in one of the hubs. Will be having that fixed at the same time as the front sway bar. I'll also get a quote for the energy suspension bushings to be installed and if it's reasonable will have them install it (the reason for such the delay in the installation is the fact that the Delrin bushings I ordered never made it to me quick enough so I had to scrap the previous appointment. Don't worry though. They're for the rear subframe, shouldn't be too harsh).

Well, anyways; check out the .pdf (converted from the .xls file I have going) it'll give you a rough understanding of where i'm heading.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Project.pdf (17.5 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by vex; 08-03-2008 at 05:24 PM..
vex is offline   Reply With Quote